Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Egypt - Street Photography (Desert style)

I just recently returned from a trip to Egypt to attend an artist workshop. It was an amazing trip and I was able to grab some photographs during my free time.
Whereever I travel I love to get out and take some street photography of the country.   For example on my trip to Hong Kong a few years ago.
But in Egypt I was in the the countryside and out in the desert, in particular the Sinai Peninsula which was absolutely amazing to behold...
I was excited also to be in Egypt while the revolution continues. I was able to photograph and attend a rally in Tahrir Square.


The one thing I learned for sure is that I just scratched the surface of Egpyt, and I hope to be able to return one day soon and learn much more about the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment